We are looking forward to the 2020 Eagles Autism Challenge, now scheduled for Saturday, September 26, 2020! Below is some information about the new event format, and please know that we will be providing additional detailed information as we get closer to the event.
- We are planning to offer in-person the Sensory Walk, the Five Below 5k Run/Walk, the Wawa Junior 10-Mile Ride, the Wawa Shorti 30-Mile Ride, and Wawa Classic 50-Mile Ride, with staggered start times and a finish line located outside of Lincoln Financial Field.
- If we are unable to host the Eagles Autism Challenge in person on September 26, the event will move to an all-virtual format the same day. In addition, any participant who does not feel comfortable or is unable to attend on September 26 may participate virtually. Participants will still receive a cycling jersey/5k t-shirt (as applicable), virtual sponsor gift bag, medal, and bib number by mail.
- The Friday night kickoff event will be virtual. We will also be hosting a virtual post-race party televised by NBC10 in lieu of the Finish Line Celebration.
- We will have additional hand sanitizing stations, individually pre-packaged food and protocols in place for social distancing. We are monitoring local, state and federal guidance, and additional safety measures and participant requirements will be communicated closer to the event.
- We are making adjustments to the fundraising structure, and we will not be charging 2020 participants’ credit cards at the fundraising deadline, even if they have not met the minimums.
- We will provide additional information in the next few weeks about registering children and transferring or deferring registrations.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any time-sensitive questions. We look forward to sharing more details about this exciting event soon.