We are looking forward to the 2020 Eagles Autism Challenge, now scheduled for Saturday, September 26, 2020! Below is some information about the new all-virtual event format. Please know that we will be providing additional details as we get closer to the event.
- We are planning to offer virtual participation in the Sensory Walk, the Five Below 5k Run/Walk, the Wawa Junior 10-Mile Ride, the Wawa Shorti 30-Mile Ride, and Wawa Classic 50-Mile Ride.
- Participants will still receive a cycling jersey/5k t-shirt (as applicable), virtual sponsor gift bag, medal, and bib number by mail.
- The Friday night kickoff event will be virtual. We will also be hosting a virtual post-race party televised by NBC10 in lieu of the Finish Line Celebration.
- We are making adjustments to the fundraising structure, and we will not be charging 2020 participants’ credit cards at the fundraising deadline, even if they have not met the minimums.
- We will provide additional information in the next few weeks about registering children and transferring or deferring registrations.
- Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any time-sensitive questions. We look forward to sharing more details about this exciting event soon.